If you feel that you may have EDS, who do you see to get a diagnosis? Because EDS is a genetic disorder, the best doctor to see for a diagnosis is a Medical Genetics doctor. If for some reason there are no MGDs in your area a Rheumatologist is the next best choice. Usually your family doctor or your PCM will have to refer you to see one of these specialists, and there may be a wait of a couple of weeks to several months to get in to see a specialist.


Make a Free Website with Yola.